My more "legit" side

Friday, April 21, 2006

PureHost, PurePuke

I don't believe it, just las week Endurance Intl (owners of Purehost, bizland, ReadyHosting, etc.) has been moved from the books of HighPoint Financial's AUDAX group to the books of Technology Investment Capital Corp. Or TICC bought AUDAX or HighPoint?

EI has changed their website...well, their colors, same template, though. Their logo reminds me of HighPoint's logo.

TICC also owns CrytalTech Web hosting services and Questia Media, Inc. (for all you schools out there).

Yipee. It sounds like Purehost's Customer Service frontline personel has changed, too. Coincidence? Nope. They now seem to all have thick Canadian accents. ALL SHIFTS. (Outsourcing, bad, see this link hosted at digg.com....whatever, now I can complain about dig.com removing high stories....I found it, We're stressing Indian callers

19mar06
)

No comments:

"HEY, dude! What"s with the name change?"

I took the name from a company that was apparently - for 6 months - either out of business or freakishly absent from the web, adding further mystery and intrigue to the WWW, and my lawyer advised me that since I do not sell products using this blog and websidestory.com does, I do not have to give them my blog name. So I will not. Not that there will be any future problems from said company, it's just that MY lawyer advises ME, and I usually follow that advise. Good hunting and be thinking Caddyshack 2 if you need to know what my lawyer is like.

copyrights

copyright 2005+ by Dan Prowse